TORTONA 1L STRADA
As low as $0.00
- This icon identifies Bevel 2
- Texture similar to brushed wood
- A floating floor is an installation system that does not require the boards to be glued to the floor. This makes the flooring much quicker to dismantle and so is an ideal choice when refurbishment or repairs are necessary.
- Can be laid on top of water-based underfloor heating systems.
- Easy-to-install system is the long-lasting secure locking mechanism, ensuring that no gaps appear between the boards during the floor's useful life.
- This icon identifies Oak
- This icon identifies Stained
- This icon identifies V3 Hardwood
- This icon identifies Multi Layer