What is 404 Elastic Joint Sealant?
P-404 is polyurethane putty for sealing joints. Specially recommended for sealing movement joints outdoors. Indoor and outdoor use. This reticular putty in contact with dampness does not give off odors, thus becoming an extraordinary adherent, elastic and resistant elastomer to atmospheric agents.
- Single-component polyurethane putty
- High elasticity
- High adherence
- Resistant to UV rays
- Sealing joints even between materials sensible to chemical attack
- Sealing movement joints in floors and walls
- Bonding of building materials like ceramics, concrete, roof tiles, wood, aluminum, polyester or PVC
- Gluing ceramic materials on metal or wood boards
- Gluing Concept XPS panels
- Ceramic tiles and glass mosaic
- Plastic material, PVC
- Concrete slabs
- Concept XPS panels