What is Epotech Nature?
Epotech nature is a new line of epoxy putties for grouting tile joints inspired by nature. It has been specially developed for porcelain tiles that reproduce the appearance and texture of wood, such as Porcelanosa Group's PAR-KER®.
This material is suitable for grouting tile joints up to 3/16" in floorings and wall coverings, both indoors and outdoors. Excellent resistance to chemicals. Suitable for pools and permanently damp environments. Suitable as high adherence grouting material for ceramic tiles with any absorption level and format, for glass mosaic, or natural stone.
- Two-component colored epoxy putty
- Easy to apply and clean. This product is free of organic solvents and plasticizers
- Excellent joint color stability
- Resistance to most chemicals and alkali, even in high concentrations
- Waterproof joint, no water absorption
- Excellent adherence and mechanical resistance
- Tile joints up to 3/16”
- Wide range of colors inspired by natural woods.
- Floorings and wall coverings in natural wood-inspired ceramics.
- Tile joints with uniform color and shade, resistant to the passing of time.
- Floorings with built-in heating.
- Pools and damp environments.
- High traffic floor tiles
- Outdoor floorings protected against the presence of rising moisture
- Floorings and wall coverings in direct contact with chemicals.
- Absorbent/non-absorbent ceramic tiles, including porcelain tiles, such as the following from Porcelanosa Group:
- Glass mosaic
- Natural stone and marble not prone to staining