LINKFLOOR HOTEL AIR SAW GREY
As low as $0.00
- A floating floor is an installation system that does not require the boards to be glued to the floor. This makes the flooring much quicker to dismantle and so is an ideal choice when refurbishment or repairs are necessary.
- Can be laid on top of water-based underfloor heating systems.
- Easy-to-install system is the long-lasting secure locking mechanism, ensuring that no gaps appear between the boards during the floor's useful life.
- This icon identifies Life
- This icon identifies Water Resistant
- The anti-static properties of this flooring are able to dissipate the static electricity that builds up across the surface. Thus it prevents electrostatic discharges.