Out of stock
level 3 is self-levelling mortar with fast-hardening fibres for levelling and regularisation of bases for installation of all types of interior flooring. From 3 to 30mm thickness. Especially recommended for the installation of interior ceramic flooring with minimal joins.
- Compressive strength = 25N/mm2
- Flexibility resistance = 5N/mm2
- Single-component self-levelling mortar.
- Excellent adhesion. Deformable.
- High fibre content.
- Application thickness between 3 and 30mm
- Easy application with flat trowel or spatula.
- For indoor use.
- Mixing water: 4.25 – 4.50 litros por saco de 25 kg
Support: Mortar, Enamelled ceramic, Soundproof panels, Ceramic, Wood, XPS concept
Certified / Regulation / Classification: EN 13813: CT C25-F5
Presentation: 25 Kg bag
|Area||Residential||Light Commercial||Commercial||Heavy Traffic||Exterior||Shower|
|Floor Applications||Not suitable for Residential Floor Applications||Not suitable for Light Commercial Floor Applications||Not suitable for Commercial Floor Applications||Not suitable for Heavy Traffic Floor Applications||Not suitable for Exterior Floor Applications||Not suitable for Shower Floor Applications|
Write Your Own Review