Out of stock
epotech nature is a new micro grain porcelain grout for the sealing of joints in ceramic tiles with designs inspired by nature. It has been specially developed for porcelain tiles that reproduce the appearance and texture of wood, such as PORCELANOSA Group’sPAR-KER. Professional use.
This material is suitable for grouting joints up to 5 mm in floor and wall tiles, indoors and out. Excellent resistance to chemicals. Suitable for pools and permanently damp environments. Suitable as high adherence grouting material for ceramic tiles with any absorption level and format, for glass mosaic or natural stone.
- Two-component colored epoxy putty.
- Easy to apply and clean. This product is free of organic solvents and plasticizers.
- Excellent joint color stability.
- Resistance to most chemicals and alkali, even in high concentrations.
- Waterproof joint, no water absorption.
- Excellent adherence and mechanical resistance. Hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic.
- Tile joints up to 5 mm.
- Wide range of colors inspired by natural woods.
Color: Wenge, Maple, Ash, Doussie, Iroko, Oak, Elm, Beech, Honey
Presentation: 1,5 Kg pot
|Area||Residential||Light Commercial||Commercial||Heavy Traffic||Exterior||Shower|
|Floor Applications||Not suitable for Residential Floor Applications||Not suitable for Light Commercial Floor Applications||Not suitable for Commercial Floor Applications||Not suitable for Heavy Traffic Floor Applications||Not suitable for Exterior Floor Applications||Not suitable for Shower Floor Applications|
Write Your Own Review