Out of stock
epotech crystal is an epoxy putty for sealing joins between ceramic tiles. Two-component putty characterised by a translucent finish: reflects the colour of the ceramic or glass mosaic which surrounds the join. Has other characteristic properties of epoxy putties: watertightness, high resistance to chemical attach and mechanical performance. Especially recommended for applications on mosaics or ceramic tiles with relief. Extrafine microgranular porcelain join.
- Extrafine microgranular porcelain join.
- Easy to apply and clean epoxy putty.
- Translucent aspect.
- High chemical resistance to the majority of acids and alkalis, including in high concentrations.
- Airtight installation join, no water absorption.
- Excellent adhesion and mechanical resistance.
- Prevents the development of fungus and bacteria.
- Installation joins of up to 5 mm.
Certified / Regulation / Classification: EN 13888: RG
Presentation: 3 Kg pot
|Area||Residential||Light Commercial||Commercial||Heavy Traffic||Exterior||Shower|
|Floor Applications||Not suitable for Residential Floor Applications||Not suitable for Light Commercial Floor Applications||Not suitable for Commercial Floor Applications||Not suitable for Heavy Traffic Floor Applications||Not suitable for Exterior Floor Applications||Not suitable for Shower Floor Applications|
Write Your Own Review