AC5 CROSS ESPIGA NATURAL
As low as $0.00
- Matte finish
- A floating floor is an installation system that does not require the boards to be glued to the floor. This makes the flooring much quicker to dismantle and so is an ideal choice when refurbishment or repairs are necessary.
- Can be laid on top of water-based underfloor heating systems.
- Easy-to-install system is the long-lasting secure locking mechanism, ensuring that no gaps appear between the boards during the floor's useful life.
- This icon identifies Natural
- The anti-static properties of this flooring are able to dissipate the static electricity that builds up across the surface. Thus it prevents electrostatic discharges.
- Available Sizes
- Product Code
|Area||Residential||Light Commercial||Commercial||Heavy Traffic||Exterior||Shower|
|Wall Applications||Not suitable for Residential Wall Applications||Not suitable for Light Commercial Wall Applications||Not suitable for Commercial Wall Applications||Not suitable for Heavy Traffic Wall Applications||Not suitable for Exterior Wall Applications||Not suitable for Shower Wall Applications|
|Floor Applications||Not suitable for Heavy Traffic Wall Applications||Not suitable for Exterior Wall Applications||Not suitable for Shower Wall Applications|
Write Your Own Review