Porcelanosa’s Fall-Winter 2020 Catalog Offers Design Advice & Inspiration
Our Fall-Winter catalog was just released, featuring a gorgeous tour of Porcelanosa’s new arrivals and classic go-to’s. Better yet, it’s filled with decorating tips for applying tile in every room within the house.
Here’s a sampling of some terrific takeaways:
- Modern Marvel: Mix two similar products together to create a unique wall motif: “We used an accent of Linkfloor Grain Denim with Lutier 1L Grey to create a modern eye-catching design on the wall, and paired it with Lampione 1L Ash to tie it together.”
- Multifunctional Spaces: Several of our tile collections come in different textures. You can use one type on the walls and a complementary pattern to define a specific space. “This office nook uses Capri Lineal Stone on the wall, which perfectly matches the color from the Capri Stone wall tile used throughout the rest of the space.”
- Sleek Simplicity: Small kitchens deserve bold moves, like using an oversized tile to ground the space – and then continue that color everywhere. The Core White Nature tile visually expands this galley kitchen, and the unity of color all the way up keeps it feeling airy and open.
- Calacatta Porcelain: Our porcelains, like the Calacatta Green shown here, invoke the classic, creamy veined marble as a muse, but add subtle coloring that can inspire your entire kitchen palette.
- Contemporary Fixtures: There’s no quicker way to add punch to your bathroom style than with clean, minimalist fixtures. Our options include the sleek Round Lavatory Faucet Negro, the Tono Wall-Mount Single Control Chrome, or the Round Freestanding Bathtub Filler.
- Simply Stated Vanities: The vanity—free-standing or wall-hung, with drawers or open shelving—sets the tone for your bathroom vibe. “Try making a statement by using our Ras Krion Floor Standing Sinks, paired with our Code White Nature large-format tile.” Other options include the furniture-like Vintage Gray Oak vanity and cabinet and the airier Vintage S Blanco.
- Fireplace Feature: If you’re lucky enough to have a fireplace in your dining room, try wrapping the wall around it in the same tile as the floor for a polished look, like this space has achieved with the warm, aged-wood appearance of the Ascot Series. Another idea is to create a “rug” of tile like the Antique Acero – no stains or vacuuming to worry about!
- Mix and Match: Blend different elements with the same base color to create a bold yet monochromatic impact: “The Tanzania Graphite wood-look tile on the ceiling and the stone-look Newport Dark Gray tile covering the fireplace goes well with the neutral base of the Newport Acero floor tile.” You can also go in the opposite direction with two completely different looks to create dramatic tension, like this dining room with pale, Linkfloor Kingdom Persia flooring with deep Candy Dark wrapping the walls.
- Statement Walls: A statement wall is an excellent way to highlight an elegant bed and even serve as its headboard: Here, the rich stone appearance of Tabla Deep Brown anchors the bed against a wall of lighter Lampione 1L Ash. Subtler but no less dramatic is a wall of Stuc Rope Nature with an accent of Stuc Rope Deco Nature framing the bed.
- Muted Palette: Our XTONE large format porcelain panels can wrap the walls and floors to make your décor pop, like in this bedroom with Tivoli Beige. It can also be cut and arranged into many different patterns, as the Ewood Wengue has been manipulated here in a mosaic pattern with back-lit sections behind the bed.
- Poolside: Wood-look decking makes an attractive pool border, especially when it’s contrasted with stone. Here, Forest Cognac makes a bold bracket for the pool alongside Berna Caliza’s stone appearance. Or you can use all wood-look tile, like Forest Acero in its anti-slip format, for a seamless expanse.
- Resort Chic: Create a world away with different patterns and colors on the terrace and lining the pool. “The muted beige colors reflected in the hexagons of Sadasi Asilah let the rich colors in the Water River Absolute Mosaic pop out of the water in the pool.”
Turn to our Fall-Winter Catalog for additional decorating ideas and more than 60 pages filled with sumptuous photography of tile, porcelain, and stone, along with a range of beautiful kitchens and baths. Our design consultants at your local showroom are ready to assist with more decorating ideas, and you can schedule an appointment to meet with them and discuss your visions for your next project.