What is Unilax?
Unilax is a latex that, mixed with cement-based adhesives like one-flex, fr-one n or super one n, rapimax n or maxifluid improves bonding strength and flexibility up to level C2 S2 as per EN 12004. Specially recommended for laying wall tiles outdoors. A resin-based latex that can be added to cement-based adhesives to enhance their bonding strength and flexibility. Specially recommended for exterior façades.
- Water-based acrylic resins latex
- Resistant to the most common chemicals
- Excellent resistance to UV rays and the effect of heat
- Laying of tiles in façades
- Large format ceramic floor tiles on radiant heating
- Indoor large format ceramic tile on deformable substrates
- Indoor and outdoor porcelain tile coverings
- High traffic floor tiles
- Pools and damp environments
- Large format ceramics
- Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5%
- Glass mosaic
- Natural stone and marble not prone to staining
- DQS slabs and other kinds of marble agglomerate