What is Lamitech n?
Lamitech n is a multilayer polymer sheet, specially designed for outdoor floors decoupling. Protects tiles against substrate tensions, reducing the risk of breakage and piece lifting. Suitable for outdoor waterproofing. Coextruded HDPE/EVAC membrane, with one side covered with polyester fiber and the other one with polyester entwined felt, that allows laying with cement-based adhesives. Absorbs tensions, reducing their transmission to the ceramic floor. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Multilayer HDPE/EVAC polymer membrane covered with polyester fiber
- Maximum outdoors waterproofing with minimal thickness 1/8”
- It allows for direct laying of ceramic tiles with cement-based adhesive
- Good chemical resistance
- Improves impact noise reduction
- Quick and easy application
- Decoupling of balconies and terraces
- Waterproofing of outdoor floors
- Laying of ceramics on wood substrates
- Laying of floor tiles on cracked substrates. Terrace refurbishing
- Laying of ceramics on substrates which are not set yet or present residual damp
- We do not recommend the use of lamitech n in walls.
- Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles. Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3
- Glass mosaic
- Natural stone and marble not prone to staining