What is Imperband?
Imperband is a waterproof sheet, specially designed for indoor waterproofing of ceramic wall and floor coverings. It is a 3/64” thick polymer membrane with a double thermoplastic polyolefin sheet and covered on both sides by non woven polyester fiber that allow it to be bonded to surfaces using cement-based adhesives. Ideal for use in new construction and refurbishment of showers and baths, and any indoor environment permanently affected by damp.
- Double thermoplastic polyolefin membrane covered on both sides by non woven polyester fiber
- Maximum waterproofing with minimal thickness 3/64”
- Direct installation of the tile on the sheet
- Good chemical resistance
- Quick and easy application
- Private bathrooms. Built in showers
- Public toilets and showers
- Spas and premises in permanently damp environments
- Balconies and terraces smaller than 107 ft2
- Do not use in outdoors surfaces greater than (107 ft2
- Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles. Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3
- Glass mosaic
- Natural stone and marble not prone to staining