Wharf Parcel 11B, Washington, D.C.
Wharf Parcel 11B is an upcoming waterfront condominium building located in the heart of Washington D.C. It has been developed by PN Hoffman, general contractor Balfour Beatty, and architect SK&I. This 105,000 square foot building will feature Porcelanosa’s Residence Kitchen Line as well as light and dark tile palettes for the bathrooms in the residences.
Wharf Parcel 11B
625 Water Street, Washington, D.C.
SK&I Architectural Design Group
- Residence Kitchen Line
- Common Area: Skyline Linear Broken Dark , Sea Silver , and KRION® 1100 Snow White
- Bathroom Backsplashes: Marmol Carrara Blanco
- Bathroom Floors: Morse White Nature and Morse Coal Nature
- Shower Floors: Morse White Nature and Morse Coal Nature
- Bathroom Walls: Century Natural and Dover Acero